This industry-leading scanning acoustic microscope provides a universal inspection tool for packaged semiconductor development, production and failure analysis. With the ability to detect air defects as thin 0.05 micron and spatially resolve defects down to 10 microns, the ECHO is perfect for bump detection, stacked die (3D packaging) inspection, complex flip chip inspection and more traditional plastic packages.
- A robust, universal, inspection tool for overmolded single-die packages, bare flip chips and other standard applications
- Imaging of defects as small as 10 microns
- Transducers from 15MHz through 200MHz, designed and matched in-house to address all types of applications and materials
- Stacked Die Imaging (SDI) (optional)
- Molded Flip Chip Imaging (MFCI) (optional)
Request a sample analysis