You are hereHomePackage InspectionProductsNEW pulse2 Pulser/Receiver for all ECHO and AutoWafer Systems
NEW pulse2 Pulser/Receiver for all ECHO and AutoWafer Systems
- Provides 12 dB of extra gain compared to standard pulser/receivers
- Delivers 4x improvement in signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) compared to standard pulser/receivers.
- Effectively separates signals from low-level background noise in the signal path.
- Generates clean, clear images even when using ultra-high frequency transducers that inherently produce a weaker signal.
Supports higher-frequency pulse echo and through-transmission (TT) images for improved resolution of features and defects throughout each semiconductor sample:
— Multiple stacked die layers
— Substrate layers
— Metal/dielectric layers
— Flip chip / molded underfill (MUF) packages
- Optimizes scanning acoustic microscope (SAM) performance for use in R&D, failure analysis, quality assurance and high-speed production processes.
- Provides best possible image quality for all wafer and packaged semiconductor inspection applications.
- Sonix’s pulse2 incorporates proprietary technology to improve signal quality and image resolution.
The pulse2™ next-generation pulser/receiver works with ECHO™, ECHO Pro™, ECHO VS™, AutoWafer™ and AutoWafer Pro™ ultrasonic inspection systems.
Request a sample analysis