A flexible, automated tool designed for production, AutoWafer Pro provides fast, high-resolution scanning of 200mm and 300mm bonded wafers. It’s the ideal solution for identifying bond defects in wafer applications such as MEMS, BSI Sensors, CMOS, memory, TSV and LED.
With extensive analysis capabilities at both the wafer and device level, there’s no need to reload and rescan wafers to get all the diagnostic images you need. And with high-speed scanning managed by fully automated wafer handling, AutoWafer Pro supports 100% inspection for improved yields and a faster time to market.
- Ideal for detecting wafer-to-wafer bonding defects
- A fully automated, production-ready scanning solution for MEMS, CMOS, BSI sensors, memory, TSV, LED and other applications employing wafers 200mm and smaller
- Provides wafer map with die-level pass/fail indicators (optional)
- Provides analysis (optional)
- 200mm SECS/GEM
- TSV entrenched metrology
- Fast, high-resolution scanning of 200mm and 300mm wafers for production environments
- Fully automated robotics using open cassettes, SMIF Pod, FOUPs or FOSB handling
- Class 1 clean room compliant, with integrated HEPA filter
- 300mm SECS/GEM (optional)
- KLARF compatible (optional)
Request a sample analysis