To identify the smallest and most subtle defects in leading-edge packaged microelectronic applications, ECHO VS includes standard features such as heated water for optimum acoustic coupling, Flexible TAMI for efficient capture of the most useful data, Waveform Averaging for an improved signal-to-noise ratio, ICEBERG for improved image quality and MFCI for enhanced image quality in the most demanding applications. ECHO VS is the ultimate scanning acoustic solution for molded flip chip, CSP, MCM, stacked die, MUF and other advanced packaging technologies.
- Detects air defects as thin as 0.01 micron and spatially resolves defects down to 5 microns.
- Image Enhancement Suite with heated water, waveform simulation and other innovations for industry-leading image quality in advanced packaging applications
- Image optimization for improved image quality in complex molded flip chips (MUF) and packages with polyimide layers
- Waveform averaging for improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Transducers from 15MHz through 300MHz, designed and matched in-house to address all types of applications and materials
- Stacked Die Imaging (SDI) (optional)
- Molded Flip Chip Imaging (MFCI)
Request a sample analysis